- Ułan-Ude – Warszawa. Dwa goroda, dwa mira, obszczije problemy i nauczno-issledowatielskije wyzowy
- Polsza – Rossija. Poiski nowoj idienticznosti. Schodstwa i razliczija
- Facing Challenges of Identification: Investigating Identities of Buryats and Their Neighbor Peoples
- Searching for Identity: Personal Experiences and Methodological Reflections
- Discourse of Ukrainian Identity in the Polish Opinion-Forming Press during the Orange Revolution and the Euromaidan. Media Linguistic Analysis
The volume discusses the dynamically changing identities among Buryats and other nations of Eastern Siberia and Inner Asia. The wide range of articles has been organized into three clusters – Ethnicity and Nation-Building Processes, Buddhist Identities, and Landscape and Indigenization. Some of the papers present anthropological empirical research of particular groups, while other adopt a perspective of literary or ecological studies. Constituting an interdisciplinary endeavor, the volume tries thus to link the diverse phenomena under investigation and different research methodologies, and to show them in a wider context of historical and transnational processes. Lastly, it aims at bringing new theoretical perspectives to studies of nations and peoples of broadly understood Inner Asia.